MY ACCOUNT Sign in/Register
£GBP2021 KOI footwear
All Discount Codes now exclude New In
HOT15 Excludes New In
1. THESE TERMS
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Promoter: KOIFOOTWEAR.com, Manchester M3 1EY
2. The promotion is open to United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its subsidiaries or agents. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry that is believed to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions. Entrants may be asked to provide proof of age if selected as a winner.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary.
4. The promotion will open from the time of the social competition going live on Twitter/Facebook/TikTok or Instagram and will end at the time stated within the original competition post (GMT). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
How to Enter:
5. On Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/TikTok, KOIFOOTWEAR will share a competition post asking users to follow the steps in the competition post for the chance to win the prize. There will be one winner selected.
6. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who have made an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No entries from agents, third parties, organised group or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries. No entrant can use their computer to enable multiple entries, (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force' or the use of automated devices or processes). In the event that person's entry and all associated multiple entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
7. There will be one winner who will receive the competition prize mentioned on the original competition post at the time of posting.
8. The Prize is not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be sold. Entrants worldwide will be considered for a prize.
9. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner
Main Winner Selection and Notification:
10. The winner will be randomly selected by an independent person or via a verifiable computer system producing random results. The winner will be selected from the eligible entries received after the Promotion Period closes.
11. Potential Winner will be notified by KOI FOOTWEAR via direct message, within 5 days of the competition ending.
12. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 7 days of being notified, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. No responsibility can be taken for claims which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these Terms and Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for any difficulties in entering or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify any entrants and the winner before making any award. This includes, but is not limited to name, age, address. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or withdraw prize entitlement and refuse further participation in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements, or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
16. The full name and county of the winner can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line Social Media Competition, within 3 months of the closing date.
17. To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion to all participants, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of this promotion via Twitter/Facebook/Tiktok/Instagram. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting in the competition post comments or elsewhere during the draw that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified.
18. Entries must not and will be rejected and removed if they are considered unsuitable, by the Promoter.
19. By entering the promotion, the participant agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify these terms and conditions or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity associated with this promotion. Any expenses incurred in relation to taking part in any publicity will not be reimbursed.
22. These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
23. The Promoters decision is final and absolute in all matters relating to this promotion.
24. Use of personal data received in the course of the promotion will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that in processing data for the administration of the promotion the Promoter may disclose customer information to other companies in its group or to third parties used by the Promoter and its affiliates for the purposes of the promotion only.